Friday 11 October 2013

41/52 Nursery Rhyme Time

Wow! I can not believe it is Thanksgiving already! Sneaking this post in almost at the last minute this week ... things are still a bit crazy at our place and probably will be for the next couple weeks. As I was picking the pictures for this post I realized I really need to use the SLR more. It just seems so much easier using the iPod as it is always an arms reach away. Knowing my luck, if I have the SLR around the Lil Man will probably refuse to have his picture taken.

For the past little while we have been having fun looking at all the pictures on Hugo's beautiful nursery rhyme quilt his Oma handmade for him! As we look at each of the pictures I say the nursery rhyme and he just loves it and is really starting to pay more attention to what is going on in the picture. I must admit there are a couple of nursery rhymes I really need to practice but for now I can make it up and he doesn't correct me yet. 




 
 
Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips