Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day

This past week I received my very first hand made Mother's Day card and gift from my Lil Man.  It just made my heart melt and completely made my week. It was so nice seeing how excited and proud he was of his gift.  He has been so insistent on carrying his 'orange' flower around the house.   Although it is just a single little Marigold flower its still so pretty and sure did brighten up our week.
The Lil Man has demanded that it sit on top of the ottoman so he can admire it and water it every so often with his water bottle.  He's taking such good care of it.  He's so funny with it at times ... he will smell it and then say aaaachu.
 
I hope all the moms in our lives and those that read our blog have a lovely Mother's Day.  My day is off to a wonderful start.
 
Happy Mother's Day!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips