Thursday 15 May 2014

I WON THE CENTREPIECE!

I'm back!  Looks like this week is a successful blogging week. This past weekend was the first time I won the centrepiece at a wedding and I almost didn't get it. We left the reception earlier in the evening because the music was way too loud for the Lil Man's ears.  Since I left early I didn't want to take the centrepiece so I arranged for my parents to bring it when they headed home. 
 
 
When the servers set up the late nigh buffet tables they came and removed the centerpiece and did not bother returning it when they were done with it. Long story short it went missing and my cousin had to hunt it down and luckily found it as someone had tried to snatch it {people these days}.
 
 
 
The flower arrangement is HUGE

 
 
And so very beautiful...
 
 
 
I started snapping photos and almost could not stop.
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry about the picture overload, but I just had to share these beauties.  I can not wait till the peonies and hydrangeas in my garden start to bloom. 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips