Sunday 5 October 2014

Time Flies.

This is one of my favourite shots from that day, taken by Nat Caron from Nat Caron Photography.
 
This past weekend we celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. It's crazy how fast the time flies. Feels like it was just yesterday.
 
We did not really do anything special this year. On the actual day we attended a first birthday party. The drive down was nice as all the fall colours are looking beautiful.

 The above photo and the one below were taken last weekend near our place. We snuck in a drive because the weather was beautiful. We are surrounded by so much beauty where we live. Don't you think? Have I mentioned I love this time of year, it's just so beautiful!



I thought I would replicate the dessert from our wedding day and made caramel apple crepes. It was my first time making crapes and lets just say I need to work on the thickness. Other than that they were very enjoyable.


Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips