Saturday 31 January 2015

Another Year Older

January is coming to an end and the sun is starting to shine for a lot longer when it does decide to come out. BOY is it ever welcomed!!  This girl is another year older and boy was I spoiled this year not only with an abundance of love and best wishes,  but with lots of lovely gifts. My awesome hubby ordered in Chinese so I didn't have to make dinner two days in a row. I received one of the things I miss most about the warmer seasons ...  beautiful colourful flowers!
 

Over the past couple years I have discovered that I really enjoy orchids and they enjoy being in my presence as they will often bloom for me the majority of the year. Oma & Opa gave me these two beauties.
 
My Dad always gets me fresh flowers for my birthday. Usually it's a bouquet of roses and I always tell him the bouquets of mixed flowers always last longer but he usually ignores me. This year surprisingly he listened. If you look close though there's a couple roses in there. I'm loving my 1 Gallon mason jar Hubby gave me at Christmas!!


My Sister surprised me with this adorable and fun birthday cake that she made all on her own.


It was delicious!
 
I am truly surrounded by such wonderful and amazing people!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips