Monday 23 March 2015

Hostas

I'm back! Slowly starting to get my energy levels back up and feeling better. I don't ever remember being as sick with the flu as I did these last couple weeks. It feels like I blinked and the first two weeks of March disappeared.

This week I have decided to share my hosta photos. My flower beds have a lot of shade, as a result, I planted lots of hosts. It's crazy how many different varieties there are.

 
 
The majority of the hostas I have in my flower beds are either from my Mother-in-Law or from my Mom's Garden with the exception of this one ...

 
 
I really wanted one of these hostas with the really large leaves and I came across this one for a great deal and had to bring it home with me! 

 
I love how hostas bloom in August. Sadly I don't have a photo of the purple blooms. I will have to try and snap some photos this year.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips