Friday 29 March 2013

13/52 - Bubbles ...

This past week Hugo had his first real interaction with bubbles and boy was he fascinated. Don't get me wrong, last summer we played with bubbles too, but he would look at them for 5 seconds and be attracted to other things real quick. Not this year though. I think we are going to have lots of fun with bubbles this summer!

It was interesting watching his reaction and observing him trying to figure them out. He was so focused ...



The above template is one of five free Project Life templates from Sherelle Christensen's  Blog - My Crazy Life As A Farmers Wife. I am so happy she shared these with her readers. She is amazing! The templates are great if you know the basics of Photoshop. The above template can be found HERE.

On a side note ... I'm super excited! My stamp has arrived and things are slowly coming together for my small business adventure. I ordered the stamp from Vistaprint and am happy with how it turned out.  I am still working on getting things sorted and organized, plus I have a couple projects on the go. However, I am happy with the progress so far. My amazing and talented Husband is doing a great job with the website and I am so lucky to have such an awesome Hubby!! I couldn't stop trying out my stamp. Here it is (photo taken with my ipod so it is a bit grainy)...



Hope everyone has an Egg-stra wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips