Thursday 28 March 2013

Quick Easter Treat

Last year for Easter I made Rice Krispie Easter Eggs with a surprise mini chocolate egg inside and little bird nests. They are a bit time consuming making since they need to be shaped into an oval, but they turn out cute.




You make them like you do regular rice krispie squares and then you just shape them to look like eggs or a nest and put the little surprise treat inside. You can also add food colouring to make the eggs different colours.

They were a hit. Whenever people bit into the eggs they seemed to enjoy their little surprise. Here is a photo of the inside surprise (this is a photo I found online since I didn't get a chance to take one)


When I was looking for the above picture I found some of Hugo's 1st Easter (aka our little Easter Bunny from 2012).

 

What a difference a year makes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips