Monday 19 August 2013

34/52 - I Spy with my Little Eye ... Dad`s Guitar

Our spare bedroom has become somewhat of a storage room. Currently it is filled with totes of clothing Hugo has outgrown. It is sure crazy how much clothing a little guy goes through and needs. Some days we go through a couple outfit changes as he can get quite dirty when we are outside playing. But this is not were I was heading with this post. The Lil Man loves going into the spare room to investigate. He always seems to find things that capture his attention. This week he finally discovered dad's guitar.


He was very fascinated with it.
 
 
He really enjoyed playing it and making some noise ...

 
I think the little man is going to learn how to play the guitar before Dad (I think this guitar has gotten more use over the past couple days than it has over the past 4 years) lol!

I snapped this photo with my iPod late last week ... these two have come a long way!!The Lil Man is sporting some crazy hair ... it's becoming the norm around here.

 
 
Happy Monday!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips