Tuesday 10 December 2013

50/52- Who Needs Christmas Ornaments

I can not believe we are this close to the end of the year! Where did 2013 honestly go ... especially November and December. I have kind of given up on trying to catch up. It just seems impossible at the moment. I am sure things will slow down come January and February which will hopefully allow me to catch up then as there are a few things I really want to blog about.

This year the Lil Man helped me decorate the Christmas tree. Like last year, I had to decorate it in stages which took a bit longer, but needless to say we finally finished it. When I told the Lil Man it was time to decorate the tree he decided to start decorating himself ...

 
Who needs ornaments when you have toys you can use?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips