Saturday 17 January 2015

New tool and side supports

So I was able to get a bit of time and I built the two side supports. The top bit is just open storage. The lower part is going to have two drawers (one support on either side of my tool box)for air tools, angle grinder, and other things I might want down and out of the way. I am going to build the drawers in the summer cause working in a cold garage sucks. Now it is just going to get a coat of paint and setup.



I also bought myself a new tool for this project, a kreg pocket hole jig. It's just a small simple one, but the wife now has a list of things she wants me to build with it. It's been a happy addition to my tool box, and I can't wait to use it more. I used it on my supports for the shelf and drawers. I am not a small guy and I was able to jump onto the shelf and she held on strong. Not bad for a couple 2 inch screws and 2x4's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips