Monday 9 February 2015

Perennial Geraniums

Today's post is brought to you by ...



A little research on these pink beauties was required. I knew they were part of the perennial geranium family but had no idea what they were actually called. Oma has them in her garden and shared some with me. I am horrible at remember flower names. After a quick little search I discovered these are  Cranesbill Geranium (aka Bloody Geranium).

Cranesbill Geranium (aka Bloody Geranium)
These pretty pink geraniums start blooming towards the end of May in my flower beds and last till beginning to middle of July. These deep pink beauties seem to really love our clay soil. I love the texture the leaves add to the garden!

I have decided to include some of my favourite quotes that I often find inspiring to some of my photos. Hope today's quote inspires you this week! Thanks for visiting. Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips