Tuesday 10 September 2013

37/52 - Wooden Shoes + Sunglasses + A Little Under the weather

The other day the Lil Man decided he wanted to walk around the living room with some shades on ... I guess it was a little bright in the house.
 
 
Things have been a little busy around here and I have not had much time to blog lately. I meant to post this photo last week but never had a chance so I decided to include it this week. Last week Hugo decided he was going to try walking around his room in his wooden shoes. He did not get very far but he was very persistent and comical to watch.


The Lil Man has some molars breaking through and as a result he has not been feeling the greatest. Usually, these three things (his blanket, Teddy & his soother, which is behind his teddy) stay in bed until naptime or bed time but when he is not feeling well it sure is hard to take them away from him. He just loves his Teddy so much. My cousin gave Hugo this Teddy the first day he came home. Once we realized it was his favourite, I went out and bought a second one (which I now switch back and forth between the two and you almost can not tell which one was the original one he received).  He is so cute with Teddy, he will give him a hug and a kiss, it's adorable.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips