Saturday 19 October 2013

42/52 Curls, Sick, & George

The Lil Man's curls are starting to come back. I love his curls but I think it's almost time for another hair cut.

 

This week has been a bit of a rough week ... the Lil Man has not been feeling the greatest because he has been sick with a cold since the long weekend. Mid way through this week I of course caught it too. There should be a rule that mom's are not allowed to get sick when their little ones are sick because it just plain sucks {insert extremely sad face}. 

The one nice thing about us both being sick ... I get extra cuddle time with the Lil Man which I love and will take it for as long as I can. This week we have been watching a little more tv than usual simply because the Lil man has not really been feeling like playing. I let him pick what he wants to watch and of course for the past little while his favourite show to watch is Curious George. When you ask him what he wants to watch he instantly says "George" and that is all we seem to watch on TV.


I've been meaning to post this for the last couple days but I am just getting a chance to do it now. Hope everyone is enjoying this cool and wet weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips