Thursday 4 April 2013

ACT35 Action Camera from China

So for this season of biking I wanted to get myself a helmet camera. I would of like to get a GoPro but I am cheap. So I picked up this ACT35 off eBay. I could go into all the specific information about it but who figure it is easier to just say it's the same as a GoPro Hero3 silver edition minus the wifi capablity. I will let you know how well it worked once I test it out, but for now here are a couple un-boxing pictures. I found it funny how they shipped it as a "other" with 15 bucks as it's value, and that Canada border agency opened it up. Figured I would have to pay duties but no request for money from Canada Post.

Opening weekend for downhill is May 2-4 weekend at Blue Mountain, I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. can you post some sample footage with this cam please! i searched all over the net and couldn't find any, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and get some up by the weekend, been so busy with my Boler that the camera is just sitting...... waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips