Friday 5 April 2013

Spectacles

After almost 5 years we finally replaced our spectacles. I can honestly say I loved my old glasses and was not ready to part with them, but it was time to move on to a new pair. I still can't get over how expensive this necessity of ours is, but it's one of those things that we don't have a choice. We could have gone away on a nice holiday with what we paid for our 3 pairs of simple glasses (the extra pair is Byron's safety glasses). But, we kind of need our glasses to see all the beautiful things that surround us and so we give up some things for others that are more important.

Now that I have worn the new spectacles for a couple weeks, I think my eyes are finally getting use to them. I don't remember it ever taking this long for my eyes to adjust, but this time around they are taking their sweet time.

This past weekend I was trying to snap a photo of the two of us (Hubby and me), but my short arms created a slight issue and I ended up with this silly pic of us in our new spectacles.




I just realized I forgot to post a seedling up date so here it is ...



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips