Friday 27 September 2013

39/52 - 23 Months Old Today!!

Today our Lil Man is 23 months! I can not believe he is going to be two in a month. I tried to get a full body shot of him but he is constantly on the go and it is near impossible. I managed to get this one. It is not the greatest (he's not in focus) but it will have to do.

 
 
He did say cheese and posed in his new favourite position for this one though.
 
 
Sometimes life gets a little bit busy as you can probably tell from our lack of posts lately, but that's life. When things are not so crazy around here I will be back with more weekly posts, but for now all we have are the Lil Man's weekly posts. I never realized how busy the fall season actually is until now.

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather we have been getting this week. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips